Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Review: Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream

Today's post will feature Olay's Fresh Effects BB Cream.
 I got the shade Fair to Light. I received this from my Sunkissed VoxBox from Influenster.
If you want to see everything I got click HERE.
I was very excited to see this in the box because it keeps catching my eye every time I go to the store. I had almost convinced myself that I needed another beauty product when I got the box and ahhh there it was...perfect timing! ;)
 
 
 
So here is what they say about the product straight from the Olay Website:
No Oil or PABA. Just the good stuff.
BB Cream, also known as beauty balm, is one of Asia's hottest beauty sensations.Its multi-tasking formula works to moisturize, brighten, and help protect skin from harmful UV rays. This silky, tinted lotion blends effortlessly with your natural skin tone, helping hide imperfections and minimizing the need for concealer and foundation. With just one use, skin will be left glowing and naturally even.


 
 6 Skin Perfecting Benefits:
  • Refreshens
  • Brightens
  • Evens Tone
  • Hydrates
  • Smoothes
  • Protects 


Here are my thoughts:
I really do enjoy the packaging. It would stand out to me when I would see it at places like Target and Walmart. I think the bottle itself is fantastic. It is a squeeze tube, so you can just squeeze out the amount that you need which helps eliminate a lot of wasted product. It does have a scent to it and I am definitely not crazy about that. They say it is supposed to be a fresh scent...don't get me wrong it definitely smells fresh, but after smelling it all.day.long....it got old ...FAST! Some people may enjoy smelling it all day, but I don't.
 
It looks like it only comes in two color selections; Fair to Light and Light to Medium.
   They definitely need to work on getting a better color selection. Not everyone fits in those two categories.

 
 
The tint is very light and sheer. It does blur small imperfections, but nothing beyond that. I would say it is more of a tinted moisturizer than an actual BB Cream. It did feel oily/greasy on my skin, so I would add a little bit of concealer to my problem areas to help with the coverage and after putting on the BB Cream, set it with a powder.
 
I would say that this product would be better for those that have dry to normal skin.  
 
 
Ingredients:
WATER, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, POLYETHYLENE, DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, BEHNENYL ALCOHOL, STEARLY ALCOHOL, SORBITAN STEARATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, ISOHEXADECANE, FRAGRANCE, DIMETHICONOL, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-100 STEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, POLYSORBATE 60, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, IODOPROPNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, MYRISTIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINESIS LEAF EXTRACT, LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES.
 
What is your favorite BB Cream?
 
 
Want to become an Influenster or learn more about it?
Click HERE to go to the Influenster website.
 
Disclaimer:
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All thoughts and photos of the products are 100% my own. To read more about my Disclaimer, please click HERE.
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...