Monday, August 26, 2013

August Ipsy Glam Bag

 Wow! I can't believe it has been over 2 weeks since I last blogged. Time has definitely slipped away from the past couple of weeks. But hopefully, I can get back on a regular schedule of blogging again!
 
I wanted to show y'all everything I got in my Ipsy this month. Yet again, Ipsy didn't disappoint!
 
 
The theme this month is "Glamour Academy".
 
 
Pixi Lash Booster Mascara
 
 
It is in blackest black....my fave! :)
 
 
Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub
 
I was so excited when I saw this in the bag because I literally just watched a video on YouTube that day with a guru bragging about Michael Todd products. I have tried this out and I am really loving it so far! I can't wait to write up a review on it later for you guys!
 
 
Noya Lip Balm in Cherry
 
I was a little disappointed when I saw that I got this lip balm instead of the Urban Decay lipstick. But after I trying this balm on..it not only smells great, but also tastes great! (not that I ate it, but it tastes good on your lips) I love that it is all natural!
 
 
Chella Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil
 
Sorry it's hard to see it. The sun was a little too bright!
 
I am excited and anxious to start using this product in my brows!
 
 
Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream
 
Definitely excited to try out this BB Cream! It might be a little too shimmery for my taste,
but we will see...
 
 
So that is everything I got this month.
What did you think about this month's Ipsy?
 
If you want to learn more about Ipsy or want to look into joining,
click HERE*.
 
 
 
Disclaimer:
* means a referral link.
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...