Friday, August 2, 2013

July 2013 Ipsy Bag

Hey y'all! Long time no talk, huh?!
 Well, I am officially back from our vacation (sad face) and I am trying to get back in the groove of things! It is hard not having an hour nap everyday! HAHA

So I know I am a little late on this post, but I wanted to share with you what I received in my July Ipsy Bag. If you want to learn more about Ipsy, click HERE*.


The theme this month is "Beach Beauty".

 
Big Sexy Hair's Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray
 
 
Coola's Mineral Face SPF20 Rose Essence Tinted Moisturizer
 
 
Benefit's Benetint
 
 
Pop Beauty's Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush
 
 
Swatches!
 
BH Cosmetics' California Collection Eyeshadow Trio
 
 
Swatches!
 
 
Favorite Item this month:
Hmm, that's a tough decision! I am very excited about everything in this month's bag.  
 
Least favorite item:
I don't have a least favorite, but I do already have the Benetint. Actually, I think I probably have about 3 of them. It seems like it is always in any Benefit gift set.
 
 
So, if you subscribe to Ipsy...
what did you think about this month's bag?
 
Disclaimer:
Anything marked with an * means it is a referral link. If you want to read more about my disclaimer, click HERE.
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

8 comments:

  1. That hairspray is pretty awesome, I've used it a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that hairspray!

    I am hosting a fashion giveaway, where one lucky winner will win a $100 Persunmall gift card! You can enter here!

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. great selection!

    xoxo
    http://mademoizelle-eloise.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is definitely the best subscription service I have ever subscribed to! I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing..
    I think I will buy some for my girlfriend..

    Black

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would make your girlfriend very happy :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...