Sunday, August 11, 2013

Say goodbye to shaving...

I don't know about you, but I hate shaving! I feel like it takes forever and I always end missing spots here and there. So I decided to try out a hair removal lotion. I have tried different kinds before and they never worked, so I gave up hope on removal lotions until now.

 
Here is what they say straight from their website:
 
Get ready to bare more and wear less…in as little as 3 minutes! Our gentle, rich hair removal lotion formula contains Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E. Better yet, you get fast, smooth hair removal that lasts days longer than shaving…Mmmm! And now try our new aroma.

Dermatologist Tested.


How to use:

TO APPLY LOTION:
1. Squeeze lotion into palm of hand.
2. Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. DO NOT RUB IN. Wash hand immediately after application.
3. Leave lotion on for 3 minutes. Then check a small area for hair removal.
4. Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. If the hair does not come off after 3 minutes, leave the lotion on for a few minutes longer. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES of total application time.


TO REMOVE LOTION AND HAIR:

1. Gently wipe off the lotion and hair with a damp washcloth. Do not rub.
2. Once all hair has been removed, RINSE SKIN THOROUGHLY with lukewarm water in the shower.
3. Pat dry.
4. Keep bottle tightly closed between uses.

 
 
Here is what I say:
 
The Nair Hair Removal Lotion is by far the best out there! It does exactly what it says it is going to do...remove your hair! It didn't work for me in 3 minutes, so I left it on for 8 minutes and it definitely worked! Hey, 8 minutes and your leg hairs are gone?!?! I will take it! It does have a little bit of the "hair removal" scent, but it isn't overwhelming. Once you wipe off the product you can barely smell it. I love that it is enriched with Cocoa butter and Vitamin E that helps add moisture to your body. The last thing I want is something to dry my skin out! The squeeze tube makes it very easy to use and helps prevent wasting a lot of product.

 I tried this on my legs, underarms, and bikini area and had great results with each area.

I definitely recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a quick and easy hair removal method!
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

4 comments:

  1. I have been a fan of Nair since I was a teenager. LOVE them! The smell is a little strong but it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. I used their products years ago but stopped for some reason, this is enough to encourage me to go back to it!
    Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely have to try this, I never have. It's always made me nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get this! I always end up missing small patches when shaving! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...