Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Favorite Youtubers

Hey y'all!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day! There is usually someone or a few people that you look up to that help you with the latest fashion trends or makeup styles. For me it is a few people from YouTube that I look to help me master that winged eye or pick out the perfect shade of blush to match a bold red lip!
 
Here are a few of my favorite Youtubers:
(not in any particular order)
 
Jaclyn Hill
 
Casey Holmes
 
Makeup by Tiffany D
 
MissJenFabulous
 
 
A Brunette Duet
 
 
and of course MissGlamorazi
 
 
Who are your favorite Youtubers?
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love these, especially the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for featuring us, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these girls too! I also love Nicole Guerriero, Emily Noel, Melmphs, Fleurdeforce, Zoella etc I'm kinda addicted I think haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit I am pretty addicted as well! My husband would say I definitely am ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...