Thursday, September 5, 2013

POPSUGAR Must Have Box | August 2013

Hey beauties!
So I was asked a few weeks ago to be a POPSUGAR Select Beauty Blogger. I couldn't be more excited and honored to be a part of POPSUGAR Team! One out of the million other reasons I am thrilled to death to be part of their team is that I had the opportunity to be sent a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have Box for the month of August. I have been wanting to subscribe to this service for quite some time because one of my favorite bloggers, Ashley from Beauty Flawed, always does posts on what she receives in her box and it is always amazing stuff!
 
For those of you who haven't ever heard of the POPSUGAR'S Must Have Box or if you have, but aren't really sure what it's about..well let me introduce it to you! :)
Each month the editors of POPSUGAR come together to build a box of some of their "must have" items. It can be anything from fashion, beauty, home decor, fitness, and more. 
It is $35/month or you can pay for 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months and get a discount.  
 
So here is everything I got in the August box...
 
 
1. Bentgo All-In One Stackable Lunch Box--Home Item
How cute is this?! I am always looking for stuff to carry my lunch in, so this is just perfect for me! I love that it is made from eco-friendly and healthy materials (BPA Free). It is dishwasher safe (a must for me because I hate washing dishes by hand...yuck!) and microwave safe.
 It also includes a fork, spoon, and knife!! Yeah!

 
2. Granny Smith Apples from Naturebox--Food Item
This was this month's Special extra item. POPSUGAR actually teamed up with another subscription service, NatureBox, to bring this treat to this month's box. I was very excited when I first saw this item because I love dried fruit, but I have to admit I was definitely let down when I tried one. They have no taste whatsoever and are so chewy..like you can't stop chewing and chewing.

 
3. Dermalogica's Precleanse and Special Cleansing Gel--Beauty Item
I have always wanted to try Dermalogica's products, so I was very excited to see these babies! POPSUGAR claims these two items will change your skin regimen completely,
so we will see if that is true!

 
4. Gorgana Open Circle Necklace---Jewelry Item
August made one year since the POPSUGAR'S Must Have Boxes launched, so this item was their anniversary present to all of the subscribers. I love this necklace! It is very simple and classy.

 
5. May Designs Weekly Agenda Notebook--Home Item
Okay, I am literally OBSESSED with May Books! I love love love them! If you follow me on Instagram (wait, why did I say "If"..you better be following me there!! ;)you would have seen the one I customized for myself. You can customize these books however you want. But I love the design they chose for the POPSUGAR box. I mean hello, you can never go wrong with chevron! And a company that has the slogan "People against ugly notebooks" will always get my vote!

 
6. Lulah Body Wash in Tamarind Ginger--Beauty Item
First of all, I think the packaging is very adorable! It would definitely get my attention if I saw it at the store. It has a very fresh scent to it and I can't wait to try it out!
 

 
7. Lunares Apple Bowl--Home Item
Can you say adorable?!!! I love this cute little apple bowl. It says it is suitable for any hot or cold foods or could be used on your desk maybe to hold some supplies.
So many possibilities which one should I choose?!!
 
 
So there you have it, all of the items I got in my August POPSUGAR Must Have Box!
 I have to say I am definitely impressed!
 
What do you think about the box this month?
To learn more about the POPSUGAR Must Have Box, Click Here.
 
Disclaimer:
I was sent this box complimentary from POPSUGAR, but all thoughts and pictures are 100% my own.
To read more about my disclaimer, click here.
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, isn't it adorable?!?! It's definitely one of my favorite items in the box!

      Delete
  2. Booo for me...I was on the wait list for August and will get my first box this month. I would have loved all of these things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww boo!! But at least you get this next month's box. They seem to get better and better each month! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...