Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Products Empties

So today's post is going to be about the products I have used up within the past couple of months. I started the Project 20 Pan at the beginning of the year. If you want to read about it, click HERE. I have to admit, I definitely broke the rules here and there. I did end up using up more than 20 products, but I definitely didn't stop buying. Oops!
It was definitely a lot harder than I thought. :/
 
But here are some of the products I have used up and my thoughts...
 
Left to Right
 
Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
I am literally obsessed with this stuff! It is so gentle on your skin, but really cleans your skin. I have already bought another bottle of this. It helps with active breakouts and hyperpigmentation. It is a must for me! I talked about this product in my Current Facial Cleansing Routine, found HERE.
 
Clarisonic Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser
I originally bought this cleanser to use with Clarisonic, but turns out even the sensitive brush head on my Clarisonic is too much for my sensitive skin (HUGE bummer). So I ended up just using it without the Clarisonic and I loved it! It did a great job of cleaning my face and leaving it extremely soft! It is on the pricier side and I ended up falling in love with the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, so I don't have any plans of repurchasing it anytime soon.
 
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
This stuff is so good to my sensitive skin. It is so gentle and moisturizing. As you can tell, I have gone through 2 bottles of this (granted one is a deluxe sized sample) and I have already repurchased a large bottle of it. It is on the pricier side as well, but is definitely worth every penny! It says it is good for all skin types, but I highly recommend it for sensitive skin! I also talked about this product in my Current Facial Cleansing Routine post, found HERE.
 
Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser
I really liked this product, but I don't think it is one that I have to have. I love that it is organic. It has a very strong scent which can be a deal breaker for some people. My husband couldn't stand the smell to it, but it didn't bother me that bad. It goes away after a few minutes though. It did a good job of cleansing and helping prevent blemishes.
 
Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover
I really liked this eye makeup remover and thought it did a really good job at removing my waterproof mascara. I feel like there are cheaper eye makeup removers at the drugstore that can do just as good of a job though.
 
 

okay, so I have to admit I am addicted, well I was, addicted to facial cleansing wipes!
 
Left to Right:
 
Simple Eye Make-Up Remover Pads
This product was such a FAIL in my opinion. It was awful! It was so rough on my eyes. It says it removes waterproof mascara..well I don't think so! I had to rub over and over again to try to get my mascara off, and then by that point my eyes were so red and irritated. The wipes also dried out very quickly. I made sure after every use I had the packet sealed very tightly. I ended up using the wipes to dust off my vanity..just so I could use them all up! I will not be repurchasing these!
 
Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes
Now this product from Simple I do like! It is very gentle and the wipes stayed moist until the very end. It does do a good job of cleansing and feels very soft on your skin.
 
Alba Botanica's Hawaiian 3-in-1 Clean Towelettes
This is a makeup remover, cleanser, and toner all in one. I think it did a really good job at all three. It has such a lovely scent to it. It is 100% Vegetarian which I loved! They weren't super moist, but it was definitely enough to clean your face with. My face felt "tight" after I used it and I am sure it is because of the pineapple in it or possibly the grapefruit?
 
Absolute Make-Up Cleansing Tissues
This is made with Green Tea Extract and Vitamin E. You can definitely tell because it made my skin feel very moisturized! But they were just okay to me. They weren't the best cleansing wipes I have ever used, but they weren't the worst. I did have to use two wipes if I wanted to get my face completely clean.
 
La Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes
These wipes did not remove most of my eyeshadow or mascara.
It also has a pretty strong scent, so beware! They are very moist and soft. It would be great if you aren't wearing a lot of eye makeup and are on the go!
 
 
Have you entered my Fall Giveaway yet?
Click HERE to go enter!!
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love the Aveeno scrub too! I love how gentle it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it AMAZING!?! I don't think I can live without it! :)

      Delete





  2. Thank you. I just wanted to know where to ship it since I know now to keep producing it




    Best Facial Cleansers for Sensitive Skin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...