Friday, September 6, 2013

Showing Football Pride- Part 1

It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Football Time!!
 So if you don't follow me on Twitter or Instagram then you probably don't realize how big of a sports fan I am... Mainly College Football. I absolutely love me some SEC! And even though I am from Tennessee, I am the biggest UF Gators fan! Last year around this time I did a post on how to dress cute, but still support your team. If you didn't see it, you can click HERE.
 
This year I thought I would do a few nail posts to get you in the spirit! I got my first inspiration from MissJenFabulous' post, Super Bowl Football Nails, for her blog, Polish and Pearls.
 
 
So I changed it up a bit to make it for my team colors and here is what I came up with...
 
This is definitely one of the easiest nail looks ever!
It took me less than 10 minutes to complete it.  
 
 
 
 
I won't give you step-by-step directions on how to create this look because it is pretty self explanatory just by looking at the picture.
But I will show you which polishes I used to create the look though!
 
 
Left to right
Sally Hanson "Sun Kissed"
Revlon "French Roast"
Revlon "Indigo Night"

 
Left to Right
O.P.I. Natural Nail Base Coat
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat
Kiss Nail Art Paint in "White"
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this look!!
Go Gators! ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I coach high school cheerleading, so this might have to make an appearance on my nails some Friday night! :)

    buttonsbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...