Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Summer Favorites- Makeup Edition

I can't believe Summer is starting to come to an end! I have mixed feelings about it...we recently got a pool, so I want to be able to spend more days lounging out in it and having cookouts with my husband, but on the other hand I am very excited about Fall. I love everything about Fall! Yes, I probably say that about every season, but I really love Fall. I can't wait to wear boots and leggings, smell pumpkin pie throughout my house, and all of the other amazing stuff about Fall!
 
 I never ended up doing any monthly favorite posts this Summer, so I rounded up the products that I was loving this entire Summer! Since I had a very hard time narrowing it down to just a few of my favorites I ended up splitting this post into two different posts. So make sure you check out tomorrow's post to see my other favorite items from this Summer! :) 
 
Makeup Products
 
1. CoverGirl Clump Crusher Waterproof
I got this right before I went to the Beach and let me tell you it was a life saver! It rained most of the trip or was extremely humid. I never had to worry about my mascara running!
 
2. MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
This has been my go-to eyeshadow palette this Summer! It is small enough to go in my purse, but has HUGE pigmentation! I went for a neutral eye look most of the Summer, so this palette was perfect for it! For a full review, click HERE.
 
3. Urban Decay's De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
This was my lifesaver this Summer! I already have oily skin, but mix in the hot, humid weather and I look like a hot mess! This product really helped me control my oil! I already have another bottle of this for backup when I run out of this current one I am using. I love it that much!
 
4. Makeup For Ever HD Powder
This is another product that really helped control my oily skin this Summer! It is definitely a splurge, but well worth it! I would pat this on my T-Zone area and not have to worry about it for a long time!
 
5. The Balm's Hot Mama Blush
Such a gorgeous coral blush! Rumor has it that it's a dup for Orgasm by Nars.
 
6. Dollface by Tarte
Another must have blush! I actually wear this year round because I love it so much, but I wore it a ton this Summer! It is a beautiful light pink with blue undertones.
 
7. Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush by Pop Beauty
This lip crayon is very moisturizing and just glides on your lips. It is more of a hot pink with coral undertones and I loooove it!
 
 
 
What are some of your favorite makeup products
 that you loved this Summer?
 
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

4 comments:

  1. I also LOVE that mascara!!!! I was surprised how much I really liked it. I just bought that urban decay de-slick spray a week ago. I haven't used it much so I'm still not sure if I like it or not. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was very surprised at how much I love that mascara as we'll!!!!

      Delete
  2. I definitely need to check out the Tarte Dollface blush. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...