Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Summer Favorites- Part 2

Hey beauties! :)
So yesterday I posted a few of my favorite makeup products that I was loving this Summer, if you would like to read it, click HERE. I decided to split the post because I was loving so many different products this Summer!
So today's post will be more of hair products, body, nails, perfume, and misc.
 
 
Hair Products
 
1. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
I love love love this masque! I actually use it year round, but the Summer and Winter months are when I use it the most. The hot sun can really dry out your hair so it is good to use a good deep repair mask. Plus, this one smells sooo good!
 
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo
This is the only dry shampoo that I have found that actually works! I couldn't tell you how many times I have tried dry shampoos and been so disappointed. I want to try the one for brunettes now. Bonus, I got this at T.J. Maxx for $5.99! So check out your TJ Maxx or Marshalls to see if they have any Batiste products!
 
3. L'Oreal EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Creme
I did a review and raved about this before (HERE). I love the way it makes my hair feel so silky and look so shiny. As you can tell, I have basically used it all up.
 
 
Body & Nail Polish
 
1. Vaseline's Spray & Go Moisturizer
I am literally obsessed with this stuff! It is so easy to use...You just spray, rub it in, and then go on with your day! It also smells delicious!
 
2. Turquoise & Caicos by Essie
3. Lauren by Julep
4. Rich Raspberry by Revlon
 
 
Perfume
 
Instant Vacation by Avon
I got this ages ago, but it is still one of my favorite Summer scents. It smells like suntan oil and coconuts to me which screams SUMMER! I am not even sure if they still make it, so I barely spray myself so I don't use it all up!
 
 
 Misc.
My Monogrammed Beach Bag
I took this with me everywhere this Summer! It went to the beach with me (as you can tell), to the pool, to weekend getaways, and everywhere in between! It is huge, so I can fit the entire house in it.
 
 
 
 
So what are your favorite products/items
that you loved this Summer?
 
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

  1. I keep saying I'm going to get the macadamia masque and never do!! I always hear good things. The bastite dry shampoo is on my list as well I'm a dry shampoo fanatic!

    xo, Janelle @ GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to! You will not be disappointed!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...