Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Drugstore Haul

Hey guys!
So a few days ago I posted about the sale going on for Fergie's Wet 'N Wild Collection at Walgreens. If you want to read more about it, click HERE.
 
Here is everything I got:
 
left to right
 
  • A015 Dana
  • A016 Fergalicious
  • A007 Miami Spirit

left to right
 
  • A018 Ferguson Crest Sarah
  • A020 Velvet Lounge
  • A023 Heels of Steel

left to right
 
  • A017 Take the Stage
  • A022 Rock n' Roll
  • A024 Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night
  • A006 Kaleidoscope Eyes

 
To Reflect Shimmer Palette
 
 
I think the bottles for the polishes are adorable and the colors look absolutely gorgeous!
I can't wait to do some swatches and wear them!
And I am very excited to try the highlighter!
I will definitely post the swatches and a review on the collection soon.
 
 
Did you take advantage of the awesome sale
for this collection?
If so, what all did you get?
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...