Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall Favorite: Blush

Hey y'all!
When the seasons change, just like every other girl I like to change up the colors I wear for everything: clothes, makeup, nail polish, and everything in between!
In the Fall, I like to go a bit darker with my makeup.
 
One of my favorite things to do in Fall is to be a bit more daring. Such as wearing a darker blush. One of my go-to blushes is Wet 'N Wild's Mellow Wine.
 
I absolutely love this blusher for the Fall. It is a gorgeous dusty rose that is highly pigmented. A little definitely goes a long way with these blushers. Even though it looks like it has a shimmer to it in the packaging, when applied I never see any.

 
The only negative thing I would say about this blush is the packaging. I am not a fan of the packaging at all! It does come with a blush brush, but I have never used mine.
 
 
The best part about the Wet 'N Wild blush?
The price!
It is only $3-$4 and can be found at the drugstore!
 
 
I would definitely recommend Mellow Wine, especially during the Fall.
 
What is your favorite Fall blush?
 
Don't forget to enter my giveaway going on RIGHT NOW!
There will be 3 winners!!
 
Click HERE to go enter! :)
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...