Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fergie's Wet 'N Wild Collection On Sale TODAY ONLY!


Hey beauties!!
I hope you are having a wonderful week!
 
So today ONLY from 4pm-9pm at ALL Walgreens you can get
 really good deals off of Fergie's Wet 'N Wild Collection!
 
You can get:
  • 25% off the ENTIRE Fergie Centerstage Collection
  • Buy 1, Get 1 FREE on ALL Fergie Nail Color
 
I don't know about you, but that sounds AMAZING to me!!
 
If you want to find out more
click HERE.
 
If you do get any of these deals,
let me know what you get!! :)
 
 
Don't forget to enter my Fall Giveaway!
Enter HERE.



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...