Monday, October 14, 2013

Review: American Eagle "Vintage" Perfume

 
Happy Monday!
Confession: I am a perfume junkie!
I have way more bottles of perfume than anyone should have.
I.can't.help.it.
 I get tired of smelling like the same scent everyday, so I like to mix it up!
 
 
My latest perfume purchase is American Eagle's "Vintage."
I am literally obsessed!
I love everything about it...the scent, the bottle, and even the box the perfume comes in!
 
 
American Eagle describes the scent as a bright, playful scent
that's heritage inspired & made to remember.
 
• Feminine & bright
• Mandarin, juicy apple
• Red mango, white flowers
• Lotus flower, rose
• Praline, musk, blonde woods
 
 
It is warm, but also has a hint of a fruity scent to it. It is not overpowering.
It smells beyond amazing!!
 
The bottle is very feminine and classy.
 I love the little touch with the bow.
 It just makes it that much girlier!
The box is very classy and girly with the lace detail.
 
Overall, I am highly impressed with this perfume!
I think American Eagle did a fantastic job!
 
Where to find: American Eagle
Price: $39.95 for a 1.7 oz.
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...