Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Review: Simple Sugars' Green Tea Facial Scrub

Hey guys! 
So today's post is going to be about Simple Sugars' Green Tea Facial Scrub. I first found out about this product while watching the show Shark Tank. If you have never seen it, I highly recommend it. It is definitely one of my favorite shows. What caught my eye with the Simple Sugars line is that they are all natural. There is not any harsh chemicals in any of their products! I knew I had to make a purchase after watching that episode. All of their products tells you what each ingredient does to benefit your skin: dry skin, acne, wrinkles, and so on. I went with the Green Tea Facial Scrub because it is meant for sensitive, acne-prone skin which unfortunately I have.

 
The packaging is absolutely adorable!  It comes in a 5 oz. tub and with a spoon so that you don't have to dig the product out with your fingers every time. It is a facial scrub, but I ended up using it not only on my face, but my hands and feet as well. The green tea scent is very strong and does have the green tint to it, but once you rub it off the scent and the color disappear. I couldn't get over how soft it made my skin! My face looks healthier as crazy as that sounds. I can definitely tell a difference since I started using it.

 

When I used it on my feet, I would rub it in and then taking a buffing bar to it. It really has done wonders to my heels! Even my hands are so much softer and look a lot healthier.

 

I definitely recommend the Green Tea Facial Scrub and
 I can't wait to try out more of their products!

Have you ever tried any products from Simple Sugars?

Where to buy: Simple Sugars's Website
Price: $16.95

Don't forget to enter my Fall Giveaway!!
Go HERE to enter.


Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of this brand before, but excited to know it works on heels well! I have been trying new scrubs especially for that.Thanks for sharing :)

    xo, Janelle @ GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome!! It did wonders to my heels...you should definitely give it a try!! Let me know if you do :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...