Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Urban Decay's Friends & Family Sale

 
Woot woot!! I love when Urban Decay has their Friends and Family Sale!
 
October 8-October 12
Use Code: FFHOLIDAY13
 
Free shipping on orders $50 or more (it will be applied to your
cart once you reach $50 automatically)
 
Limit of 5 per SKU

This includes EVERYTHING including the Naked Palettes!!
 
 
Is there anything that is on your Wish List from Urban Decay?


Don't forget to enter my Fall Giveaway that is going on right now!
To enter click HERE.
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

6 comments:

  1. Grrr. Why do I have to be on a no buy this month?!!!
    Beauty and The Travel Beat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww well can you make an exception just this once ;) lol I'm a bad influence lol

      Delete
  2. I've heard about this brand but I've never purchased any. I may have to change that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness girl!! You definitely need to get some of their products!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...