Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Products to Help Achieve a Great Manicure


Hey guys! 
Today's post will be about some of the products I use to help achieve a great manicure. I didn't list any tools that I use to cut my cuticles or push them back. I may do a post about that later! 

But here are the products I am using now:

Q-Tips Precision Tips
I love these Q-Tips! The pointed tips are perfect for fixing any mess ups that I make while painting my nails. They are also great for makeup as well!

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Not only does this cuticle cream smell amazing, but it is amazing on my cuticles! 
It has really made a huge difference!

J.R. Watkins Hand & Cuticle Salve
Just to mix it up a little bit I switch between this cuticle salve and the Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream.
 I also really enjoy this product for my cuticles! 

O.P.I. Base Coat
I have to say I am not completely crazy about this base coat. I am basically using it for now until I can find one I really love. Do you have any recommendations? 

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat
I absolutely adore this top coat! It is by far the best top coat I have used! I actually did a review on this product a while back. If you would like to read it, click HERE


I am always on the hunt for products that can help me get the best manicure, so if you have any product recommendations....do share!! :)


What products do you use to help get a great manicure?



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram//post signature

2 comments:

  1. I really need to try that Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream! Thanks for sharing :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...