Saturday, November 30, 2013

ShopStyle: We Search. We Find. We ShopStyle!

Hey y'all! I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving and maybe even scored some
great deals on Black Friday!

I had the privilege to work with POPSUGAR's ShopStyle Program: We Search. We Find. We ShopStyle! Campaign. I was able to create my own masterpiece with a few of my favorite pieces from my own closet. I decided to go with a "black and white" theme and
 included two of my favorite perfumes.



Here is everything I chose:
Jimmy Choo Perfume
Zebra Pumps 
Aztec Cardigan
Black Bow Tank

"ShopStyle is where fashion happens. Find the latest couture and fashion designers while shopping for clothes, shoes, jewelry, wedding dresses and more!"


Since ShopStyle is revamping up their look, they have new advertising campaigns. You will see some of their advertisements on TV. Here are a few of the commercials! 
Be on the look out for them... coming to a TV near you. ;)









Make sure you visit SHOPSTYLE.COM to learn more about it 
and to start shopping! :) 



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...