Saturday, December 28, 2013

Beauty Haul


Hey guys! Here are a few things I picked up right before Christmas and thought I would show y'all! 
I will definitely be doing a review of each product later on once I have really tried out each one. 


Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in Black
Style Sexy Hair Blow It Up Volumizing Gel Foam
Big Sexy Hair Color Safe Extra Volumizing Shampoo
Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover
Precision Blending Sponge
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet +
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer


Keep an eye out for future reviews on these products! :)



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sexy hair products everyone needs a good dry shampoo! Cant wait to see a post on the beauty sponge :)
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try that Rimmel concealer and MUFE foundation! Great post :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...