Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Wish List 2013


Hey beauties!
So I have a ton of beauty products I want to try out, but I have finally narrowed it down to 4 things! Believe me, that was really tough! I tried to pick things in the lower price range and some on the pricier side. 





I have been wanting some "good" makeup brushes for awhile now. Everyone has been raving about the Sigma ones. I actually don't think I have heard anything bad about Sigma. So they are on the top of my list of things I want.
Found Here

I was going to make a trip to a Lush Store a couple of months ago, but ended up not being able to.  So I  have never tried anything from Lush, but am really wanting to!  I have also heard wonderful things about this Tea Tree Water. Tea Tree is supposed to do wonders to your skin and since I unfortunately have acne-prone, sensitive skin I am hoping this will be a great product to add to my beauty routine. 

Another product from Lush that I am really wanting. I do not have hardly any volume in my hair, so I need something to give my hair that extra oomph. Casey Holmes (itsbl0ndie on YouTube) is always talking about this product in her hair care routine and says it really does help her hair. 

I think this product is no shock to anyone! I have the Naked 2 palette and absolutely love it! When I found out they were coming out with a Naked 3, well I just knew I had to have it! The shadows look absolutely gorgeous and can't wait to get my hands on them and try out a lot of different eye looks with them!



So what is on your Christmas Wish List this year? 





Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Doesn't the shadows look absolutely stunning??!!

      Delete
  2. Those makeup brushes look awesome! I need some new ones desperately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too girl! I keep hearing great things about these... So maybe Santa will bring me some ;)

      Delete
  3. Definitely Naked 3! :) I also love anything from Lush :) Great wish list!

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...