Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fall Favorite: Nail Polish

Hey guys!
So today's post is going to be about my favorite Fall nail polishes! I have a ton of favorites, but somehow I managed to narrow them down to only three.
 How in the world I did that I'll never know!! ;)

And yes, I know Winter is just around the corner, but it is still technically Fall still. ;)

So here they are.... In no particular order:


L'Oreal Eiffel For You


Revlon Rich Raspberry


Revlon Spanish Moss



So what are your favorite Fall nail polishes? 




Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature



2 comments:

  1. Great choices! I think that Revlon Rich Raspberry could work in any season! I've been wearing Cover Girl's Wine to Five a lot this fall, but now that it's December I've been starting to crave some festive metallic colors and shimmery reds for the holidays.

    Allie from Buttons and Bees Beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with ypu about Rich a Raspberry! It is definitely great in every season. And you have some beautiful choices!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...