Saturday, December 21, 2013

Favorite Personal Care Products

Hey dolls!
 So today's post will be all about personal care!
I have listed a few of my favorite things,


First up, Body Wash! 
I absolutely love Dove's Winter Care Body Wash.
 It is perfect for that dry winter skin. It also smells really really good.
It is Limited Edition, so I just may have to stock up on it. 


Shaving Cream!
I have used conditioner in the past to shave my legs, but I really do enjoy Pure Silk's Raspberry Mist Shaving cream. I have super sensitive skin and can get razor burn extremely easy, so I need a thick cream when shaving. I like this shaving cream because it leaves my skin feeling super soft. 


Personal Cleansing Cloths
I know, I know this is a super sensitive subject, but why can't we talk about this!? We obviously need to be clean right!? Well, I love these Cleansing Cloths from FDS (Feminine Discreet Sensual). 
They come in 3 packs of 10 and come in these adorable packets.
 They do have a light scent, but is not overwhelming. 
They are perfect for on-the-go. 



Now you all know that I do love when a product is free of chemicals. 

This product is:
Free of Parabens, Sulfates and Alcohol
Gentle enough for Sensitive skin
pH balanced & hypoallergenic
Gynecologist tested
Dermatologist tested
Discreet and flushable

No colors or dyes



Disclaimer: I was sent the FDS Cleansing Cloths for review, but all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. This post was Powered by BrandBacker. 
To read more about my disclaimer, please click HERE





Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...