Monday, December 16, 2013

How Do You ShopStyle?



"Hi! My name is Amanda Mae and I am addicted to shopping."

So ShopStyle has came up with a really fun game to see what your shopping personality is. You will get asked  a few questions regarding your shopping habits then they will reveal your shopping style!

My Shop Style Personality is Dose of Indulgence.

Oops I guess I do like to shop a wee bit! ;)


So head on over HERE and play the game to see what your Shop Style Personality is. 
Make sure to come back and let me know what your results are! 

Have fun!!

Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

1 comment:

  1. I want to join to win designer hand bags like this one http://www.robecart.com/bags/clutches/440-Embossed-Large-Envelope-Clutch/Diane-von-Furstenberg/Diane-von-Furstenberg-440-Embossed-Large-Envelope-Clutch/9176

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...