Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ipsy | December 2013

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas!
 I definitely had a wonderful day! 
I figured I had better put up my December Ipsy post 
before the month is completely over. 
So here it is..everything I got from Ipsy this month! 


I absolutely love the bag this month. It does not feel flimsy or cheap at all. It is actually a very nice bag and I think it's my favorite one I have received from Ipsy.

I love this Pop Beauty eyeshadow trio in "naturally bare." 
They are super pigmented and very creamy. 

So in love!

Be a.. Bombshell The One Stick in "Girl Crush"
This stick can be used as eyeshadow, lipstick, on the cheeks, or anywhere else your heart desires. It is in a beautiful light pink color. 

NYX Lipstick 
I couldn't find an actual name for the lipstick except "LSS565 B52" 
It is a beautiful mauve color. It is very creamy and does feel very moisturizing on my lips. 

NYX Lipstick on top
Be A Bombshell The One Stick is bottom swatch

NickAK Nail Polish
I couldn't find the name for this polish either, but it is a beautiful deep red. It took two coats for it to be completely opaque. It was super easy to apply. 

I really liked everything about this polish..from the look of the bottle, the brush, the way it applies, and it's lasting power. 

Demeter Roll On Perfume in Snow
This is definitely my least favorite item in the Ipsy Bag. It smells so bad! I put it on and immediately was disgusted by the scent. It does not smell like snow at all, but if that is what snow smells like...well then I never want to smell like it! YUCK! 








Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love those lipstick colors, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Pop Beauty Trio looks beautiful! I recently tried the Be a Bombshell line, love that shade! :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...