Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ipsy November 2013

Hey y'all!
 I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving! Are you going to be participating in some Black Friday shopping? I have decided to sit it out this year and just do some online shopping. A lot less hectic and this way I can stay in my pajamas all day. ;) 

So I am a little late on this post, but I am going to show you everything I got in this month's Ipsy Glam bag. As always, I am pleased with the majority of everything I got. Ipsy has really stepped up their game and is now the only subscription service I subscribe to.

(In case you didn't know: Ipsy is a monthly makeup and beauty subscription box. It’s only $10 a month.)


Here is everything I got in November's bag:


The theme this month is Glam It Up.

This month the glam bag is a gold wristlet that has a hot pink inside and the zipper liner.
I absolutely love it!!

Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn * FULL SIZED*

em Michelle Phan Cushiony Lip Balm in Pillow Plush *FULL SIZED*

Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched *FULL SIZED*

Nailtini Polish in Champagne *FULL SIZED*

Starlooks Eye Pencil in Topaz *FULL SIZED*

Tresemme Extra Firm Control Hair Spray


As you can see 5 out of the 6 products are full sized! 
Not bad at all for only paying $10!


What do you think about this month's Ipsy?


To learn more about Ipsy or to subscribe click HERE to go the Ipsy website.



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...