Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Products Used Up | December

Hey beauties! 
So I only used up two products completely in December, but I have quite a bit that I am always through so they will be making an appearance in January's Empties post. 


So the two products I used up in December month are:

Soy Face Cleaner by Fresh
I am so in love with this face cleaner. It is so good to my sensitive skin. It is not harsh at all! I will definitely be purchasing more of this product. 

Maybelline Insta Age Rewind Concealer
I did like this concealer when I first started using it, but then I tried a different under eye concealer and realized that this one really wasn't as good as I thought. It is good for under the eye, but not anywhere else on the skin. It can get cakey fairly easy. 


Did you hit pan or use any products completely in December? 


Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...