Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Review: Radical Skincare Instant Revitalizing Mask

Hey guys! I hope y'all are having a great week so far!
So today's post is going to be about a product I was sent about a month ago. I wanted to really test it out before I wrote a review about it. It is about the Instant Revitalizing Mask from Radical Skincare.


Here is what Radical Skincare days about the mask:

The Instant Revitalizing Mask is the ideal coach for the skin: it delivers the nutrients necessary for hydration and regeneration while teaching it to breathe, stock up on energy and optimize its oxygen resources in rarefied conditions. 


Benefits:

Optimize oxygen resources for a lasting youthful glow.
Stimulates energy production.
Controls oxidation reactions.
Smoother skin.

Ingredients:
Green Coffee
Vitamin E
Sodium PCA

My thoughts:
I have never tried a mask like this before. It says to use up to two times a week on a dry, cleansed face...let it activate and dissolve in your skin.. You will feel it popping bubbles on your skin. When the popping stops, you will rinse it off. You can seriously feel it tightening your skin! When I rinsed my skin off, my face felt so much hydrated and soft. I am so impressed with this mask! I am really looking forward to trying out other products in the Radical Skincare line.

Where to buy:
Radical Skincare Website



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

1 comment:

  1. LOve this post Amanda! :)

    Xo
    Sydney

    http://www.sydneyfactorfashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at maclove1017@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...