Monday, September 1, 2014

Holy Grail Lipstick

Hey lovelies! I hope y'all had a wonderful, relaxing Labor Day Weekend. My husband and I actually decided to make a trip to the beach and it was so nice! I could seriously just sit and stare at the ocean for hours. 
Did you do anything fun over the weekend?

So today's post is dedicated to my holy grail lipstick, Rimmel's Lasting Finish Kate Moss 08. It is the perfect "my lips but better" lipstick. It is a dark pinkish mauvey color that is highly pigmented. It is perfect for everyday wear. It is very creamy, but not too creamy that it slides right off of your lips. After about an hour of wear it does look more matte though, but it doesn't dry up your lips. I really do like the packaging. 
It is all black with Kate Moss' signature in red.


The only downfall with the lipstick is the lasting power. I definitely have other lipsticks that last longer, but I honestly don't mind reapplying this gorgeous color every 2-3 hours.

 The price is amazing since it is a drugstore lipstick. You can get an extremely great deal on it when the drugstores run their BOGO 1/2 price deal. 

Price $5.79 at Walgreens
found HERE





What is your Holy Grail Lipstick?



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend! Mine was good too nothing super exciting but it was nice to relax! Got some crafting done :)

    I super want this lipstick now! I'm now trying to pick which is my holy grail lipstick....maybe Please Me by MAC....I will let you know if I ever pick just one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sounds like you had a great weekend as well! Ooh MAC's Please Me is very beautiful!! You will definitely have to let me know if you pick a favorite! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...