Friday, September 5, 2014

Review: Quench! Argan Oil

Happy Friday!
I hope y'all have lots of wonderful things planned for the weekend. 
Today's post is all about Quench! Argan Oil. I was approached by Mat from Yaz Design to try out the Argan Oil and then write a review. I am a huge fan of argan oils, so I was very excited to try out this product. 


Here is what they say about the Argan Oil:

Important Information

Indications
-Anti-Aging -Lightweight Effective Moisturizer for Dry Skin, -An All Natural Treatment for Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis & Rosacea -Soothe Muscle Pain -Reduce the Appearance of Scars & Stretch Marks -Reduce wrinkles -Treat Dark Under Eye Circles -Mild Anti-Bacterial -Restore Brittle, Frizzy or Damaged Hair -Soothe Sunburns

Ingredients
100% Pure Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil

Directions
Use 2-7 drops for skin treatment. Rub between palms then massage onto desired area. Use a pea size amount for hair treatment. Rub between palms and apply to split ends, roots or strands. Reapply as needed. For a moisture boost add a few drops to your shampoo, conditioner, lotion, face cream or sunscreen.

Product Description

All Natural Lightweight Face Moisturizer
restores vital moisture, skin elasticity & smoothness 

Moisturizes Dry Scalp to Split Ends
and all of the Hair in Between conditions hair, tames frizz & flyaways leaving your hair healthy, shiny and smooth 

Multipurpose Moisture!
leaving your skin soft, smooth and refreshed from head to toe 

Luxurious Hydration at your Fingertips
great for conditioning and restoring cuticles and nails 

Boost Moisture
add a few drops to your shampoo, conditioner, lotion, face cream, sunscreen or body wash 

Nourishing Eye Treatment
glides on easy & can reduce fine lines, puffiness, and dark under-eye circles 

As a Natural Treatment
for Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis & Rosacea while hydrating, soothing, toning, and restoring

Soothes & Heals
sunburns, achy muscles, cracked heels and can reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks

My thoughts:
Before I tried Quench! Argan Oil I was already a big fan of Argan Oil, so it is no surprise that I did thoroughly enjoy this product and was impressed with the benefits I received from using it. I can tell a difference in my hair from the two weeks since I started using this oil. My hair is softer and shinier. I have tried applying it on towel-dried hair right before I blow dry my hair and also I have put a few drops in my palm and mixed it with my conditioner while I am in the shower. I couldn't tell a difference between the two methods. I will say though that you definitely have to be careful and not put too much in your hair because since it is an oil it can definitely cause your hair too be very greasy. yes, I am speaking from experience--I thought I might a try a little more than what they recommend. I definitely learned my lesson ;) 
My favorite way of using the Argan Oil is rubbing it into my skin, especially my dry areas, such as my heels and elbows. I could definitely tell a major difference just after one use. I put it on right before I went to bed and the next morning I woke up and my skin felt very soft. 
I do like that the bottle does have a dropper to it. It makes it a lot easier to monitor how much product you are getting out. I am very klutzy so this was a great feature for me. I probably would have poured out way too much or spilled the oil everywhere if it didn't have the dropper. 
Overall, I am pleased with the Quench! Argan Oil. I will definitely continue to use it.

If you are interested in learning more about this product or want to 
purchase a bottle for yourself visit HERE.

Enter code: 
OEV6NYEL to receive 10% off.


Disclaimer: I was sent this product for review. All pictures and thoughts are 100% my own though. To read more about my disclaimer, please click HERE.


Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...