Monday, January 26, 2015

Bye Bye Acne...Hello Flawless Skin!

Hey there little lovebugs! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! So I don't know about you, but I have had the worst break outs lately. ahh such a bummer! I thought I would try something from the drugstore that wouldn't completely break my wallet. Maximum Strength Terminator 10 by AcneFree caught my eye. I am not sure if it was the bright shiny orange tube or the name "The Terminator" that caught my attention, but I thought with a name like that...it has to be pretty powerful, right?!
 
 
What AcneFree says about this product:
This dermatologist recommended acne medicine is designed to absorb faster and deeper to eliminate acne bacteria and fight breakouts between applications. Minimizes the over-drying that can occur with ordinary benzoyl peroxide and reduces redness with the triple-action power of chamomile, ginger and sea whip.
 
Micro-sized Benzoyl Peroxide is designed to reach faster and deeper into pores without the harshness and over-drying that can occur with ordinary Benzoyl Peroxide.
 
 
 
My thoughts:
I am very impressed with this acne spot treatment + redness control product. It dried up the few pimples I had overnight. I was completely shocked the following morning. It does tend to dry out your skin a little bit though..It does have 10% benzoyl peroxide in it, so I knew it would be very drying. The directions say to apply once a day initially, then two to three times daily as needed. I would definitely only apply one time a day for a while since it so powerful and make sure to moisturize your skin often.
 
 
The spot treatment does come in a squeeze tube which I absolutely love. It is great to monitor exactly how much product you get out. Plus it keeps it sanitized!  
 
I highly recommend the Maximum Strength Terminator 10 by AcneFree!
 
Where to find/Price:
This product retails between $5-$7.
I found mine at Wal-Mart, but you can also find it at Target, Walgreens, and CVS.
 
To learn more about this product, you can visit their website by clicking HERE.
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...