Wednesday, January 14, 2015

His and Her Outfits

Hey love bugs! So Superbowl is literally just around the corner. I don't know about you, but I have already started planning what foods I am going to make, the decorations, and of course what I am going to wear to support my team! Some people think that you have to wear that same old worn out jersey that you bought 10 years ago that may or may not actually still fit...Well, they are wrong! You can still support your team while going to work or somewhere nice that you probably wouldn't want to wear that old jersey to. So I have teamed up Paul Fredrick to come up with some ideas for his and her outfits that support your team and are still classy. Even though I know the Dallas Cowboys aren't going to the Superbowl, I still chose them for my outfit inspirations.
You have to support your team through the highs and lows, right?! ;)
So here are the outfits I chose:

I chose the dress shirts as the focal piece, then selected and styled the remaining items of the outfit.  
I can definitely see my husband wearing these outfits to his work.


For the ladies I went to none other than Ann Taylor for some awesome work attire that can still support my Cowboys.
So which outfit is your favorite?
Will you be supporting your team while at work?
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. To read more about my disclaimer, please click HERE.  
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...