Friday, January 9, 2015

Review: CVS Brand Eye Makeup Remover Extra Gentle Pads

Hey loveys!
So I ran out of my favorite eye makeup remover the other day and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to venture out and try something new. I decided to try two different kinds. The first one being CVS's Eye Makeup Remover Extra Gentle Pads and the one being L'Oreal's Clean Artiste Eye Makeup Remover. So today's post is all about the CVS brand remover. I will do a post about L'Oreal's Remover later.
 
 
 
 
So I decided to go with the remover pads because well…let me just admit that sometimes I can be a bit lazy when it comes to removing my eye makeup. Oops did I really just say that out loud?! I want my eye makeup to be removed as quickly as possible, so I thought maybe the pads would be a great fix for that. It has 30 large extra gentle pads in the jar. It says it gently removes eye makeup, even waterproof mascara. It has an oil free formula and is dermatologist tested. They are compared to Neutrogena's Ultra Soft Eye Makeup Remover Pads.
 
Okay, so all of that sounds pretty great, right?! I thought hmm what could possibly be bad about this product. Well boy was I wrong! I have to admit this was definitely the worst eye makeup remover I have ever used. The pads are definitely not "gentle." I honestly felt like it was scratching my eyelids. It really didn't even do that great of a job removing my eye makeup. I hate talking negative about a product, but if it helps save someone some money then I will definitely tell you my opinions. Even if they aren't always positive.
 
So bottom line, I would definitely save your money and not purchase the CVS Brand Eye Makeup Remover Extra Gentle Pads.
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...