Thursday, January 22, 2015

Review: Rimmel London's Waterproof Wonder'Lash Mascara with Argan Oil

Hey lovebugs! So I have seriously found my can't live without it, obsession, holy grail mascara. I may or may not have said that before, but this time I really mean it! I am beyond in love with the new Rimmel London Waterproof Wonder'Lash Mascara with Argan Oil. I don't think this product has been out in stores for very long..well, at least I haven't ever seen them before. But I am definitely very excited that I found it a few weeks ago at my local Target.
 

This mascara only comes in one shade which is black. Rimmel London says it has an ultra-flex bush that hugs lashes defining them from root to tip. It is enriched with Argan Oil. It does have a clump free formula and definition waterproof.
 
 
 
I absolutely love the tube the mascara comes in. It is a beautiful metallic blue color. The only downfall is it is rather large and would take up a lot of space in your makeup bag. The wand is pretty flexible and the bristles do a great job of separating and giving my lashes that length that I crave in a mascara.  It has never clumped on my eyelashes. It has great staying power and even though it is waterproof it is still fairly easy to remove (which could be a good thing or bad thing depending on how you look at it). It is very buildable.

So have you tried Rimmel London's new mascara?
What did you think about it?
 
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...