Thursday, January 29, 2015

Wet 'N Wild's Coverall Cream Foundation

 
Hey lovebugs! Today's post is all about Wet 'N Wild's Coverall Cream Foundation. If you have read my blog for a while you know that I have very oily, sensitive skin. (yuck!) So for me finding a good foundation that doesn't break me out or one that isn't completely washed off my face by my oil within an hour is.. well..tough! I had a friend recommend me to Wet 'N Wild's foundation, so I thought why not..let's try it out! I am very glad I did because it has been my go-to foundation for the past couple of weeks.
 
 
Wet 'N Wild's description of this foundation:
 Glides on weightlessly for sheer-to-medium coverage that’s never heavy, chalky, or dull. Evens out flaws with a silky, semi-matte finish that let’s your skin’s natural luminescence shine through. Contains SPF 15 for the ultimate in anti-aging treatment.

 
My thoughts:
 
Color:
I wear the color 816 Fair/Light. What can I say..I am pretty pale!
This color is a perfect match for my skin. There are only 7 color choices to choose from which will definitely not accommodate everyone's skin color. So that is definitely a huge bummer!
 
Lasting Power/Wear:
This foundation does a pretty good job of lasting on my oily skin. It also does a good job at keeping the shine off my oily spots. I usually have to dab off the oil after about 5 hours of wear and reapply the foundation. When I first applied the foundation it did look a bit heavy on my skin, but after a few minutes it did soak in my skin to give it that flawless semi-matte look Wet 'N Wild described the foundation as. It is definitely medium-to-full coverage. This foundation has not broke me out which a huge score for me. Since I do have such sensitive skin it is very hard to find products that don't cause me to breakout.
 
Appearance/Packaging:
I think the packaging is very simple, but I like it though. I do enjoy the fact that it is in a squeeze tube. It really helps eliminate wasting a ton of product. This way you know exactly how much of the foundation you are getting out. It is only a 1 fl oz, but a little bit of the foundation really does go a long way. I bought this foundation about 2 months ago and I still have more than half of the foundation left.
 
Final Thoughts:
I really do love this foundation. It is great for my oily, sensitive skin. The only negative I would say about this foundation is that I wish they would have more color choices to accommodate everyone.
 
If you want to find out where you can get this foundation or to learn more about it, you can go to their website by clicking HERE.
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...