Friday, January 30, 2015

Winter Fashion Favorites

Hey yall! Happy Friday! Do you have big plans for the weekend? So now that Winter is officially here there are definitely some fashion items that I have been drawn to. I think others are as well because these clothing items have been all over pinterest lately. Which has definitely helped my obsession. 

So here are some of my favorite fashion items for Winter:






1. Oversized Cardigans: Just looking at this cardigan makes me want to curl up on the couch wearing this watching some good tv or snuggled up reading a good book. I love the look of comfort and warmth with oversized cardigans. I like the idea of a cardigan better than a sweater because if you get too hot, you can just take it off. This one from Donna Karen is stunning!


2. Plaid Shirts are a must for me this winter! I just love them! You could easily dress them up with a nice pair of riding boots or dress them down with some Toms shoes.


3. Vests are another must for me this winter. I am just madly head over heels in love with this one from J. Crew. Vests have become a staple piece for me lately.


4. Big Scarfs are something I definitely can't live without in the Winter months. They not only are fashionable, but they can keep you warm. My husband thinks I have way too many scarfs, but I say you can never have enough. ;)

So there you have it..my essentials for Winter Fashion.

What are your go-to Winter Fashion items?


Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...