Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Nude Lip Obsession


 
So as the title of this blog says I definitely have a slight..ok ok more than slight... obsession with nude lips. I did a post a while back about one of my favorite nude lipsticks, if you want to read it, click HERE. But I have definitely found another lipstick to add to my obsession. It is L'Oreal's Collection Privee by J Lo in the color  370 Jennifer's Nude. It is the most perfect nude color ever! I am beyond in love with this lipstick. I first learned about it from Jaclyn Hill. She highly recommended it, so I just knew it was going to exactly what I look for in a nude lipstick.

 
 
I love everything about this product. I think the lipstick case is very sophisticated and very classy looking. I think it looks very high end. It is a black case with gold details. The lipstick goes on very smooth and is highly pigmented. It is definitely the "my lips but better" lipstick. It is very moisturizing and has long lasting wear.   

 
To go to L'Oreals websit and to learn more about this lipstick click HERE.


What is your favorite nude lipstick?
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

4 comments:

  1. I purchased this lipstick with it first came out last year. I didn't fall in love with it like I thought I would so I gave it to my mom. She loves it so much! It really is a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I hate it didn't work for you, but I am glad your mom loves it! What is your favorite nude lipstick? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the packaging of this lipstick collection is really sleek and sophisticated. I notice that every time I'm browsing the makeup aisles!

    I feel like I haven't quite found a nude that flatters my skin tone yet-- I'm so fair that everything nude completely washes me out. I will never give up the quest, though! When I want something light and natural, I reach for Maybelline's Make Me Pink. It's definitely in the pink family rather than nude, but it's creamy and wearable for every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely adore Make Me Pink. It is such a lovely shade of pink!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...