Thursday, February 12, 2015

Review: L'Oreal Blow Dry It Quick Dry Primer Spray

 
Hey lovebugs!
So today I am reviewing L'Oreal's new Blow Dry It Quick Dry Primer Spray. It is supposed to cut dry time and give heat protection all at the same time. I have very long and thick hair, so anything that says it will cut down drying time definitely catches my eye. I was very excited about trying this product.

So let's get down to the nitty gritty and find out if this product is actually worth spending money on....

Appearance:
I do like the appearance of the Primer Spray. It comes in a 4.2 Fl. Oz/ 125ml spray bottle. It does come with a lid that is very secure. I never had to worry about the product spilling out. It secures tightly. I like the pink and white writing..it is very eye catching.

What L'Oreal says about the product from their website:
Our lightweight primer formula accelerates your routine by cutting blow dry time while protecting hair from heat damage.

My thoughts:
I tried the Primer Spray several times before I wrote this review. I would blow dry my hair one day without the spray and then the following day use the spray. I did this for a few weeks to see if I can see a difference in my drying time. I did find out that it would cut down the drying time by a few minutes one day and then be the exact time another day as it took blow drying my hair without the spray. So technically, it does not actually cut down my drying time for my hair, but I do like it as a heat protector. It does not make my hair feel sticky, weighed down, or greasy. I will continue to use this product before I blow dry my hair as a heat protector even though I know it will not actually cut down my drying time.


To learn more about the Primer Spray, you can visit their website by clicking HERE.
 

Have you ever tried any Blow Dry It Quick Sprays?
What was your favorite?
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...