Saturday, February 28, 2015

Review: Vitamin C Serum by Amara Organics


Hey loveys! I hope yall are having a wonderful Saturday. So.. I am getting close to the big 3-0. Yuck! Let me tell you, I am not even the tiniest bit excited about it either. But as I am getting older I am learning the importance of taking care of my skin. I am trying to stay away from all of the harsh chemicals and am trying to go more for the natural products. I have been hearing so many people rave about Vitamin C serums and how great they are for your skin. So when BrandBacker was offering a Vitamin C Serum from Amara Organics I knew I just had to request this product.

 
 
First, let me tell you more about Amara Organics. Amara Organics is committed to using the highest quality natural and organic ingredients in their skin care products. Each of their products goes through a careful selection process and extensive clinical testing before it ever reaches the public. They never test their products on animals.
Here is a list of ingredients that are NOT found in their products:
 
No Petrochemicals 
No Parabens 
No Artificial colors 
No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates 
No DMDM Hydantoin/Diazonial Urea 
No EDTA 
No TEA, DEA, or MEA 
No Phthalates 
No Methylisothiazolineone
source
 
I absolutely love the sound of all of that! So now let me tell you more about the Vitamin C Serum...
 
The Vitamin C Serum replenishes your skin's vitamin C levels to give you these benefits:
    Increases the production of collagen to bring back skin's natural elasticity and counteract fine lines and wrinkles.
    Powerful antioxidant properties neutralize free radicals to reverse damage caused by the sun, pollutants, and cigarette smoke.
    Protects your skin from UV damage such as age spots, discoloration, and fine lines.
    Improves skin texture to give you a smoother, brighter complexion.
    Combined with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid for extra powerful anti-aging effects
 

 

My thoughts:
I seriously love the fact that the serum is natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. The serum not only has Vitamin C in it, it also has Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid in it as well. It comes in a 1 fl oz/30 ml glass bottle with an eyedropper applicator. It is a clear liquid that has a very light scent. When I applied it to my face it immediately soaked into my skin. It feels very lightweight and did not make my face feel oily or sticky. It actually feels very refreshing on my face. I have followed the directions and applied the serum to my face, neck, and décolletage after using a toner, but before I apply my moisturizer. It says you can use it morning or night. I have actually been applying it in the mornings. It does not feel heavy at all under my makeup. I do have very sensitive skin and have not broke out once since I started using this serum. I haven't notice a major difference in my skin from the serum yet, but I have read that you won't notice a big difference until after a couple of weeks of use. I will definitely continue to use and will look forward to having a brighter complexion.
 
Hopefully, with all of these anti-aging products I have been using on my 30th birthday
I will look like it's my 20th birthday. ;)
 
To learn more about the company and the serum, click the following links:
 
 
Disclosure:
I was sent this product for free for my honest review. All pictures and opinions are 100% my own.  
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...