Monday, February 16, 2015

Silky, Shiny Hair...

Hey there! I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I definitely had a great time spending some time with my Valentine. So I am all about silky, shiny frizzless hair. And anytime I run across a product that says it can help me achieve all of those things, well I am all for it! I ran across the Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum from L'Oreal a few weeks ago. With the words "72 hours smooth, frizz-control, high-shine, anti-humidity, intense serum for all hair types" it definitely drew me in.
I just knew I had to try it for myself.
 
 
What L'Oreal says about the Serum from their website:
Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Anti-Frizz Serum is an intense leave-in smoothing serum that instantly polishes hair’s surface and creates an invisible humidity barrier to help block out frizz and lock in sleek shine. It tames even out-of-control strands, and when used with shampoo and conditioner, it delivers silky, frizz-controlled hair for up to 72 hours.
 
 



It comes in a 3 fl oz/100 ml plastic bottle. It does have a pump to it. The pump does twist to lock and unlock it. I am a huge fan of that! I like the look of the bottle. It definitely caught my eye at the store. The serum is clear and has a very lovely scent to it. It smells very clean. You can use it for wet hair or dry hair. I did try out both methods and I am a fan of both ways. The serum did not weigh my hair down. It gave my hair a nice shine without looking greasy. I do have a little bit of frizz and at first I didn't notice a difference in my frizz when using this product, but after using it a couple of times I did start noticing a difference. My hair felt softer and more manageable after using it. The bottle will definitely last you awhile because a little definitely goes a long way. I did learn that the hard way...I put a little too much on and I did look like a greasy mess. Oops.
 
 
 
 
I would definitely recommend using this product for at least a week so you will notice a difference in your hair. I almost gave up on it after 3 times of using it, but I am glad I stuck it out. I wouldn't say this is the best serum I have used, but it definitely does a great job, especially for the price.
To learn more about this serum and to find a location near you that sells it, click HERE.
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...