Friday, March 20, 2015

Are you down with the latest hair trend?

Have you noticed how so many celebs are coloring their hair different colors lately? Like not just normal hair colors, but blues and purples. I know this has been a thing for awhile, but it seems like more and more celebs are doing it now. I just saw on Instagram today that Hilary Duff is the latest celebrity to go blue.


Maybe it's where I live, but I really haven't noticed a lot of people that aren't celebrities doing this trend except maybe just the ends of their hair a bright color like pink. I think it's really cool we live in a world where we can express ourselves by changing our hair color to whatever we feel like. The only problem I see with it is will good paying jobs still hire you if you have blue or purple hair? Will people still take you seriously if you have different hair color and you are not a celeb?


Here are just a few celebs that are with this latest trend....




What are your thoughts on this trend?






Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the look but the maintenance on the color is rough. Also, working in a professional environment I am not sure how it would fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I bet the maintenance would be very rough! I have a hard enough time when I put highlights in my hair. LOL

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...