Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Get the Look For Less: Kendall Jenner


Hey loveys! So I am obsessed with fashion and I love looking at celebrities for inspiration. I always wish I could recreate the exact look with exactly what the celebs are wearing, but unfortunately I don't have their paycheck. So I can't afford to get the exact looks. But I have found that you can find almost the same outfit at a much more affordable rate. I have done a few Get The look For Less posts before, so I thought I would bring back the series. So today's post I decided to recreate Kendall Jenner's look. Kendall has definitely grown into a style icon. When I saw this outfit I fell in love with it. It is very simple, but still very stylish at the same time.





Total for outfit: $142.74


Not bad huh?! Definitely very affordable and since it is getting warmer outside you can probably find some of the items in the outfit on clearance at the stores...which would make this outfit even cheaper.




What celebrity do you look at for inspiration?


P.S. I joined this Spring Blog Hop. Click on the image if you want to join us :)


Beauty Blogger Reviews




Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...