Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kardashian Beauty Take 2 Dry Shampoo

Hey there! Happy Weekend!
So everywhere you look nowadays you will see something to do with the Kardashians. They are literally everywhere. Love them or hate them, you have to admit they are definitely very smart about getting their brand out there. They have everything from a clothing brand, makeup line, fake tan, and their latest...hair care and styling tools. I have to admit, I am a fan of theirs! I follow Khloe on Instagram and kept seeing all of the pictures she has been posting about the hair care line. I loved the look of it. So when they finally launched the line I knew I had to get my hands on a few of the products. When I made it to my local Ulta they were sold out of everything except the Take 2 Dry Shampoo with Black Seed Oil. So that is what I got.

  


Here is how the product is described:
Kardashian Beauty Take Two Dry Shampoo revives limp, lifeless hair by instantly absorbing excess oil and impurities that weigh hair down. This fast drying waterless spray, formulated with rejuvenating Black Seed Oil, extends the life of your style by refreshing the roots and providing a pure foundation for layered styling, creating the ultimate finish.


 



 
My thoughts:
I had really high hopes for this product and I have to admit....I was let down. I was only able to use this dry shampoo about 3 times because after the 3rd time there was not any product left when I would try to spray it. Nothing came out but air. It is not like a used a ton of the product the 3 prior times either. I tried running some warm water over the nozzle thinking maybe it just got clogged up. But that still didn't work. It is heavily scented. I read a lot of reviews where people really enjoyed the scent. I think it smells very nice, but it is a bit strong for my liking. Since I do have dark brown hair the biggest deal breaker for me is if a dry shampoo leaves the white residue in my hair. Unfortunately, this dry shampoo did leave that in my hair. It really didn't do that great of a job of getting the grease out of my hair either. I don't have all negative things to say about this product. I do really enjoy the look of the product! I absolutely love black and gold together.
 
 I would say that you should save your money and invest in a different dry shampoo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...