Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Madam Glam Nail Polishes Review


Hey guys! So as you saw from yesterday's post on my Spring Wishlist/Must-Have List painting my nails in Spring is a must for me! It really just puts in a much better mood to look down at my nails and see color. Winter months can be dull and all of those dark colors can sometimes bring you down a little. So the first sight of warmer weather...I am ready for bright, colorful nails!!
So I was sent some nail polishes from Madam Glam. I don't think it could have came at a better time and I could not wait to get home and paint my nails with these colors and try them out. All of Madam Glam's nail polishes are vegan, cruelty free, and 5-free. The bottles are glass, but they feel very sturdy. I really like the design of the bottles. It is very different than any other nail polishes I have ever seen. I was sent four different polishes: Midnight, No Strings Attached, Wonderland, and Bronze Me Baby.





Left: Wonderland
Right: Bronze Me Baby





Wonderland is described as a cherry pink. It is a gelly formula and it took me 2 coats to make it opaque. It seriously is the perfect pink for Spring and Summer! Very bright and cheerful!



Bronze Me Baby is the queen of perfect gold glitter! I am not even kidding! It is absolutely gorgeous!! I honestly could not stop staring at my nails when I was wearing it. It actually was not even that hard to remove. I sat a cotton ball with nail polish remover on each nail for about 20-30 seconds and it wiped right off. I was very impressed! I usually hate wearing glitter polish because of how difficult it is to removed, but I will definitely be rocking Bronze Me Baby a lot.  It took 2 coats for it to be opaque.


Left: Midnight
Right: No Strings Attached


Midnight is absolutely gorgeous! It is a deep purple with crème formula. It seriously only took one coat for it to be completely opaque. It is so shiny that I didn't even need a top coat to give it that extra shine. I think this will be the perfect Fall color.



No Strings Attached is a very lovely deep metallic berry color. It took me about 2 coats for it to be opaque. I got several compliments when I wore this color. This polish definitely stands out!

I was very impressed with the Madam Glam polishes. They all are very pigmented and very glossy. They all dried very quickly and was super easy to work with. I was able to maneuver the brush with ease. They didn't chip easily either which is definitely something you look for in a nail polish...I mean hello you don't want to have to repaint the nail every.single.day....well, at least I don't. The price is a little on the pricier side. They are $10.95. But you definitely get what you pay for...and I don't think you would be disappointed with these polishes.

BUT Madam Glam is offering my readers 30% off your order!!



Just click this link, HERE, to go to their website
and enter the code: STRNGLM30

Happy Shopping! :)

Disclaimer: I was sent this product for review. All pictures and opinions are 100% my own. I do not get anything from you clicking the link to Madam Glam's website.

Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...