Tuesday, March 10, 2015

NOTD: OPI "Alpine Snow"

So March has started out with a big roar..a big white roar...SNOW! We have had so much snow lately that I have almost forgot what the ground looks like without snow. I had the urge to paint my nails a few days ago (I have been a slacker and have been enjoying the "nude" look on my nails the past few weeks). I decided to go with OPI's Alpine Snow. I thought it would be very fitting.... ;)
 
I love OPI nail polish! It is very creamy and opaque after 2 coats. I think Alpine Snow is a gorgeous pure white color. I absolutely adore it!

 
 
 
What are you wearing on your nails?
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...