Friday, March 6, 2015

Review: InstaNatural's Lemon and Peppermint Essential Oil


Hey there! Happy Friday! Ahh I love saying those words. I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned...even if it just staying inside with your pajamas on just binge watching your favorite tv shows. We all of those weekends, right?! Or is it just me...
 
 
So I have reviewed a few products from InstaNatural a couple of times in the past couple of months. What can I say..I am definitely loving this company and their products. I love that their main focus is using premium organic and natural ingredients in their formulations without the use of harmful alcohols, parabens, or sulfates. I am trying my hardest to use more natural products and trying to stay away from all of those harsh chemicals. So this time I tried out their Lemon and Peppermint Essential Oils. I absolutely love essential oils. I am a firm believer in their many benefits.
 
 
Here is what InstaNatural says about the Lemon Essential Oil:
InstaNatural’s Lemon Essential Oil is extracted from the rinds of lemon, which lends its fresh citrus fragrance. This cold-pressed oil has a strong bright scent that is both refreshing and uplifting. Its astringent and purifying properties also make it a great aid to help cleanse and tone the skin, while delivering a boost of Vitamin C antioxidant benefits.
Store Bottle In A Cool, Dark Location
Dilute Well Before Use
 
 
The lemon oil comes in a 4 Fl Oz/ 120 ml glass bottle with eyedropper. I could not believe how big the bottle is. Most essential oils come in a very small bottle. InstaNatural's bottle is huge! The eyedropper is very long and makes it very easy to get ever drop of the oil. The lemon oil smells absolutely amazing. I could smell it when I opened the box. It is not overwhelming though. It has such a clean, crisp scent to it. I put the oil in an oil diffuser and it made my house smell so good and clean. I also put a few drops in my dishwater. It definitely left my dishes extra clean and smell so good. It also left my hands feeling very soft. I also put a few drops on a few cotton balls and put them around the house. It leaves such a nice aroma throughout my house. Even though the bottle is glass it feels very sturdy. I love the amber color and the look of the bottle. I am definitely a big fan of this Lemon Essential Oil. It is $19.97 but definitely worth every penny. You get a huge bottle, so it will definitely last you a very long time.
 
 
 
 
InstaNatural’s Peppermint Essential Oil is a multi-purpose oil that cools, energizes and refreshes the body and mind. This steam-distilled oil is extracted from dried or fresh leaves from the Mentha Piperita herb, giving it a sharp, menthol fragrance. Its pleasantly sweet and minty aroma makes it a premium choice for aromatherapy to improve the mind and lift the spirits.
 
 
 
 
The Peppermint Essential Oil is also in a 4 FL Oz/120 ML glass bottle. I love the look of the bottle. It would definitely catch my eye if I was walking in the store and saw it. It is very pretty! It also smells so good! The peppermint is very strong, but not to the point where it would give you a headache. I put it in an essential oil diffuser and it made my house smell so lovely and minty. It made me feel very relaxed! The smell reminds of Christmas morning..smelling all of those yummy candy canes. It smells so lovely. I am not a fan of taking medications..I prefer using more natural products. I love using peppermint oil to help with migraines. I rub a little bit of it with some coconut oil on my temples. It helped my migraine tremendously. It is also $19.97, but just like the lemon oil..it will definitely last you for a very long time.
 
 
I would definitely recommend both the Lemon Essential Oil and the Peppermint Oil from InstaNatural. If you are unhappy with either product, InstaNatural has a 100% lifetime money back guarantee. I don't think you would need it though.
 
 
 
If you want to learn more about either oil or InstaNatural, click on the following links:
 
 



Disclaimer: This post was powered by BrandBacker. All opinions and pictures are 100% my own.


 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...