Sunday, March 22, 2015

Review: Pure & Essential Minerals' Dead Sea Mud Mask



Happy Sunday! I hope you all are having a wonderful, relaxing day. I have read a lot about the benefits of dead sea mud masks lately. They are supposed to help reduce pores, clear skin, and leave your skin with a nice glow. I have tried a dead sea mud mask before, but I love to venture out and try new brands to see if I can possibly better results. So when Brandbacker was offering a dead sea mud mask from Pure & Essential Minerals I knew I wanted to test it out.



Here is what Pure & Essential Minerals says about the mask:
The Dead Sea mud mask is laden with over 21 essential minerals from the Dead Sea. Each one is highly-renowned for its skin healing properties. While the mud mask does it job of deep cleansing, drawing out excess oils, impurities and toxins for an anti-aging effect, the organic essential oils keep your skin naturally hydrated, adding a softness and glow to your complexion.


Here are some of the benefits of using this Dead Sea Mud Mask:
1. Dead Sea Mud Mask Removes Dead Skin Cells - the natural silica found in the black mud hardens on the skin once you apply the mask. This step allows the mask to extract toxins and impurities located deep in the skin layers, and also to attach to dead skin cells. After washing it all off the result is clear looking skin, with clean pores and even skin tone.

2. Dead Sea Mud Mask Can Help with Acne - thanks to its therapeutic effect, this mask is a real life saver if you suffer from acne, black heads and breakouts. Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask contains natural minerals like magnesium, calcium, sulphur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium, which are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse the skin.

3. Dead Sea Mud Mask Stimulates Circulation - when blood circulation is poor it leads to an uneven skin tone, patches on the skin, and may even cause wrinkles. By applying a weekly facial mud mask you can dramatically increase blood flow to your skin cells and achieve a healthier and plumper looking skin.


Ingredients:
All Natural and Organic ingredients include: Pure Dead Sea Mud, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Organic Calendula Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Filtered Water, Xanthan Gum




What I say about the Dead Sea Mud Mask:
The mask comes in a 6 oz tub. It has a brownish greyish thick consistency. It looks like ..well..mud. My husband thinks it looks like cement. The mask has a very minty scent to it. It was a little overwhelming at first, but then it isn't as bad after a few seconds. The first time I used the mask I didn't follow the instructions (oopsie) and applied the mask after I washed my face. I felt like the mask did not really do anything impressive to my skin. So I reread the instructions and realized what I had done wrong. So I waited a few days and then tried again. This time I followed the instructions to a T (yay me!). That was definitely the key factor. This time I had great results. Once applied the mask felt a little tingly on my skin, but it only lasted a few seconds. I could feel like the mask drying on my face. When it was completely dried after about 10 minutes I removed the mask. The minty scent made the mask feel so refreshing when I removed the mask. My skin felt so soft and so clean. I noticed that skin did have a very nice glow to it. The following day my skin still looked and felt so clean.


Have you tried a Dead Sea Mask before?
What are your thoughts?


If you want to learn more about Pure & Essential Minerals or the mask:
Pure & Essential Minerals
Dead Sea Mud Mask



Disclaimer: This post was powered by BrandBacker. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...