Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring 2015 Wishlist/ Must Have List

Ahh the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the flowers are starting to bloom....Spring is almost here! It is 81 degrees where I live today and I am so happy! I love warm weather and am very ready for Spring to officially get here. So with this warmer weather it has definitely put me in the springtime mood. 






Here is my Spring 2015 Wishlist/Must Haves:

1. FEDORA HATS: I pretty much love fedora hats anytime of the year, but I have decided this Spring I am definitely going to venture more into them. There are so many cute ones out now that I can hardly contain myself. I love the lace detail on this Forever 21 Fedora Hat. It really adds a feminine touch to it.  

2. FLORAL HEADBANDS: so stinkin' cute for Spring and Summer! I love how cute and flirty they are. They just scream Spring and Summer to me. I can not even wait to start wearing them! This one from Windsor is so pretty!

3. BOOTIES: I think these are another staple item that can be worn anytime of the year, but I am really excited to wear them in the Spring time with colored denim or with wornout denim. I love the look of these from Nordstrom. I think it adds a "grown up" look to any outfit!

4. COLORED DENIM: These are definitely my favorite thing to buy in the Spring. I especially love a mint or salmon colored  jean. Forever 21 is definitely my go-to for colored denim. They are very affordable, but still very cute!

5. NAIL POLISH: Yes!! All of those gorgeous nail polishes...I.can't.even.wait! I need some color in my life. I am in love with Essie's Spring 2015 Collection. I will definitely be investing in this collection!










What is on your Wishlist/Must-Have List for Spring?






Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature



















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Very colorful and bright :)

    BeautyChroniclesOfAC.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...