Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Must Have Beauty Products

So I decided to pick out my top 5 favorite Must Have Beauty Products. Now this definitely does not include any makeup. I would have such a hard time picking between all of my favorite makeup products. This is mainly hair and face products. I went through all of my beauty products and picked out 5 of them that I absolutely can not live without. 


1. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Hair Mask
Hands down my favorite hair product ever! This mask is absolutely amazing! It has helped my hair tremendously. If they were ever to stop making this I would be beyond heartbroken. I usually only wash my hair 3-4 times a week, so I will use this mask as a deep conditioner. 

2. Cetaphil Gentle Face Cleanser
This gentle face cleanser is perfect for my sensitive skin! My skin just loves this product! I can always tell when I run out of it and try something new...my skin gets very angry! 

3. Coppertone Clearly Sheer Faces SPF 30
I do not want skin cancer at all, so I try my best to do anything I can to prevent it. Anytime I go out in the sun I always put on some sunblock. This product is great for sensitive skin as it doesn't cause breakouts or clog pores.

4. Acnefree Terminator 10
I have talked about this product before on my blog, found HERE. It is AMAZING! Your acne does not stand a chance against this acne treatment. I do not ever want to buy another acne spot treatment product. It is that good! 

5. Batiste Dry Shampoo for Brunette Hair
This is the only dry shampoo that I have tried that actually works for my dark hair. It absorbs the grease and does not leave that annoying white residue. If you have brown hair, you MUST get this product! It helps keep my hair looking fresh and clean between washes. 



What are your Top 5 
Must Have Beauty Products?



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...