Thursday, May 14, 2015

NOTD: OPI Can't Find My Czechbook

I am so excited that warmer weather is finally here! I have been bringing out all of my bright and colorful nail polishes out lately which has put me in the Summer mood even more. This week I have been wearing "Can't find my Czechbook" by OPI.
Now I know, I know this isn't from their newest collection. It's actually been a little over 2 years since this collection was first brought out, but my sweet husband bought it for me for Christmas this past year and I am just so in love with the color. I just feel like it is the perfect Summer color. 


Facts:
Name: Can't Fine My Czechbook by OPI
Collection: Euro Centrale for Spring/Summer 2013 
Released: February 6, 2013
Other Colors in the Collection: My Vampire is Buff, Vant to Bite My Neck?, 
A Woman's Prague-ative, OY-Another Polish Joke!, Hands Off My Kielbasa!, My Paprika is Hotter than Yours!, You're Such a BudaPest, Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!, OPI...Eurso Euro, Polka.com, I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw and of course Can't Find My Czechbook
Extra Tidbit: Contains no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde
For More Information: www.OPI.com




with flash



no flash


Review

Color
Can't Find My Czechbook is a beautiful aqua blue color. 
It definitely gives that pop of color to your nails!

Application & Formula:
The polish has a creme formula. When I first started applying the polish I thought it be might be a little difficult to work with, but after I continued to use it I found that it was actually very easy to work with. It glides on your nails and sets very nicely. Since it is a creme formula I found that it did take a little longer to dry. I always seem to have the problem with creme formulas. 



Bonus Pictures:
Here are some pictures that I posted on my Instagram of me wearing "Can't Find My Czechbook"




Disclaimer: I am not a professional, so don't judge me on my painting skills or my cuticles. :)


Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

9 comments:

  1. I love this color, it's one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too!! It puts me in such a good mood every time I look at my nails. :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous summery colour! I also love the names OPI comes up with!

    Just to let you know I host a beauty linky every Monday called Monday Makeup Madness on my blog Fabulous and Fun Life. You are welcome to link up this post next week if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too!! They are always so fun and unique. I will definitely join your blog hop on Monday :)

      Delete
  3. ooooh I love this color! SO summery :)

    Giselle ♥ http://www.redlipstickandchampagnedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I thought so too! Hope you have a great day! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...