Tuesday, May 19, 2015

OPI I'm Feeling Sashy

Hey loveys! 
So I am back with another OPI polish and it is another oldie, but a goodie. I was in the mood to wear a purple polish and decided to go with "I'm feeling Sashy" by OPI. 


Facts:
Name:  I'm Feeling Sashy by OPI 
Collection: Miss Universe Collection 2013
Released: October 2013
Other Colors in Collection: Miss You-niverse, This Gown Needs A Crown, and I'm Feeling Sashy
Extra Tidbit: Contains no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde
For more information: www.opi.com/



Review

Color: 
I'm Feeling Sashy is described as a dusky purple. I think that is a perfect description for it. 
It is a very warm purple. It is a very unique color. I think this would be perfect for Fall.


Application & Formula:
This polish has a creme formula. I always apply a white polish first as a base and then I applied 2 coats of I'm Feeling Sashy to get it completely opaque. As always with OPI, it was very smooth and easy to apply. It does have a thick consistency, so just be cautious with that. It dries to a nice glossy shine.


Disclaimer: I am not a professional, so don't judge me on my painting skills or my cuticles. :) 


Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...